Robert Woodruff – director
[ intro ]
– The Comedy of Errors – by William Shakespeare – with The Flying Karamazov Brothers – 1983, Chicago Goodman Theater, Los Angeles Olympic Arts Festival- 1984Chicago Goodman Theater, Vivian Beaumont Theater atLincoln Center – 1987. Composer and performer for which he received the Chicago Joseph Jefferson Award for Best Original Score, 1983. Composer and performer –
– In The Belly of the Beast – by Jack Henry Abbot, adapted by Adrian Hall and Robert Woodruff. 1984, Mark Taper Forum (Los Angeles). Composer
– The Three Moscowteers – by Paul Magid (adapted from Dumas) – 1984, Chicago Goodman Theater. Composer and performer
- A Man’s A Man – by Bertolt Brecht – 1985. La Jolla Playhouse. Winner of Los Angeles and San Diego Drama Circle Critics Award for Incidental Music. Composer and performer.
- L’Histoire du Soldat – Stravinsky/Ramuz (adaptation by Len Jenkins) – 1986, Brooklyn Academy of Music’s Next Wave Festival. Music Director and performer.
- Baal – Bertolt Brecht – 1990, Trinity Rep (Providence, R.I). Composer and performer
- The Skin of Our Teeth – by Thorton Wilder – 1990, Tyrone Guthrie Theater (Minneapolis). Composer
- Le Petomane – by Paul Magid – 1992, La Jolla Playouse, ACT Theater (Seattle). Composer
- Room Service – by Murray and Boretz – 1997, ACT Theater, Arena Stage, Mark Taper Forum (Los Angeles). Composer
- Saved – by Edward Bond – 2001, Theater for a New Audience (New York). Composer.